Fast roaming support

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 13:59:51 CET 2008

Alan DeKok wrote:
> A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
>
>> you are correct - there was a patch submitted - however a request was
>> made for it to be rewritten to match the FR writing style.  never
>> rematerialised - but i think it was posted as a bug entry if someone
>> has some editing time.
>>

>   I started committing portions of it... which broke PEAP.
>
>   The bug is still open, if someone can do more testing against CVS head.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Are you talking about fast roaming as in WPA 2 Pre-Authentication fast
roaming ?
If so I could help out with testing; I'm very keen to get this working
here with ever rising numbers of Wifi VOIP handsets  appearing on campus.

Arran
--

Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk)
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer