I think we're good to go for tomorrow.

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jan 9 18:15:01 CET 2008

Alan DeKok wrote:
>   Alan Buxey ran into an issue with an infinite loop when a home server
> was marked down.  I've just tracked it down and committed a fix.
>
>   I've also run the server through valgrind, and corrected one or two
> other memory leaks on exit.  They're not critical, but it's useful to fix.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

I've been running recent CVS head for around a week  on the production
servers and found no problems. CPU usage idling around 6% with 5.16MB
private memory usage. No problems with EAP authentication, and no
strange zombie thread issues.

All looks very shiny.

One thing, in the man pages for unlang it might be worth including a
small example for using attribute manipulation operators like -=, as it
isn't explicitly clear.

Thanks,
Arran

--
Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk)
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer