Better logging && debugging

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jul 1 11:24:22 CEST 2008

Automatic cvs log generator wrote:
> CVS log entries from 30.06.2008 (Mon) 08:00:00 - 01.07.2008 (Tue) 08:00:04 GMT
> Summary by authors
> Author: aland
> 	Define RDEBUG macros which implicitely take a "request",
> 	and call the new function radlog_request()

  The result is that you can now run the server in "normal" mode, and
then turn on debugging mode for one user, realm, group, whatever.  The
debug output can be directed to a separate file, so it doesn't go into
radius.log.

  Normal output can also be split up into different log files by user,
realm, group, etc.  The main radius.log file still exists for global
logging.

  I think the next release could be called 2.1. :)