log virtual server (patch)

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Sun Jun 29 09:48:29 CEST 2008

On Sun 29 Jun 2008, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Peter Nixon wrote:
> > You may wish to have a look at rlm_acctlog :-)
>
>   Hmm... good point.
>
>   And rlm_linelog, and rlm_sql_log.

Yep :-)

>   We should probably replace those 3 modules with one: rlm_log.  That
> would simplify the code, and make the logging more flexible.

I personally think that rlm_acctlog is rather neat (and we spent a decent
amount of time writing and debugging it), but as long as there is another
way to do exactly the same thing its ok with me. (I use it on a rather large
production deployment with other logging and reporting systems that rely on
its output)

Cheers
--

Peter Nixon