FreeRADIUS Server Version 2.0.3 has been released
Alan T DeKok
aland at freeradius.org
Mon Mar 17 11:14:37 CET 2008
There are a number of bug fixes, and a few small feature improvements.
FreeRADIUS 2.0.3 ; $Date: 2008/03/14 08:44:24 $ , urgency=medium
* Updated raddb/certs/ca.cnf with extensions to allow ca.der
to be imported as a CA on Symbian and Windows Mobile devices.
Closes bug #524
* Enable multiple matches in "hints" via Fall-Through = Yes.
Closes bug #477
* Added preliminary SQLite driver, contibuted by Apple.
Untested, with no sample configuration. This address bug #470.
* Updated logging sub-system so that log messages from libfreeradius
can go to the log file, and not stdout.
* Added dictionary.rfc5176
* EAP module now checks for instance name, and uses that for
authentication. This avoids the need to set Auth-Type when
there are multiple instances of the EAP module.
* Added Module-Return-Code attribute, which contains the value
returned by the previous module (ok/fail/update/etc.)
* Corrected typos in rlm_dbm. Closes bugs #521 and #522.
* Detail file "listen" sections now work much better.
* Don't allow old "log_*" to over-ride new format. Closes bug #525
* Initialize allocated memory in Oracle SQL driver. This fixes
occasional crashes on some systems. Closes bug #518
* Call correct function in rlm_protocol_filter. This enables the
module to build. Closes bug #512.
* Added deprecated flag to build for rlm_krb5. This allows it to
run on 64-bit systems. Closes bug #491
* Corrected error message when parsing invalid configurations
so it doesn't crash. Closes bug #527
* Fix handling of timeouts in rlm_ldap that affected 64-bit systems.
* Handle $INCLUDE's in "instantiate" section. Closes #528.
* Format updates to "man" pages from Stephen Gran.
More information about the Freeradius-Devel