Malformed RADIUS packet from host

rsg ranil.santhish at gmail.com
Thu May 29 16:08:00 CEST 2008

Hi Alan,

Many thanks...

It really helped me narrowing down the scope of the problem.

Very likely it's because of a  buggy kernel being used by the home
RADIUS server.

I've tested with a different kernel version and didn't receive any
malformed packets. with the buggy OS, roughly 20% of malformed
incidents are guaranteed.

srg.