Error while running free radius server

Shashidhara S shashidhara.s at rediffmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:17:26 CEST 2008

Hello,

    I am getting following error while trying to run free radius server on linux machine

rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/md5: file not found

/usr/local/etc/raddb/eap.conf[17]: Instantiation failed for module "eap"

/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[223]: Failed to find module "eap".

/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[176]: Errors parsing authenticate section.

I downloaded and installed free radius server (version 2.0.5) from freeradius.org on linux

machine. Please help to resolve the above problem.