Add radius server hostname to tickets

Stephan Jaeger stephan.jaeger at ewetel.de
Thu Apr 9 11:35:47 CEST 2009

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Stephan Jaeger wrote:
>
>> I now update the requests with unlang and add an attribute with
>> %{Server-Hostname} as value.
>>

>   Why not just statically configure the hostname in radiusd.conf?

> 	server_hostname = "foo.example.com"
>
>   And then update the code at run time, with:
>
> 	Server-Hostname = "%{config:server_hostname}"
Yes that would be a possibility too. I just found the other way easier.
I have the configuration in svn and i would need to include another file
than e.g. "hostname.conf" so the main configuration does not differ on
every host. I already do this for the db configuration where i have a
dev.conf, prod.conf, staging.conf and a symlink (local.conf ) to one of
these which is included from the main config file. So I thought this
might be useful for someone else too.

Regards

Stephan