Issue with how to see the authentication requests

yiyongyun yiyongyun at 126.com
Fri Apr 17 10:35:58 CEST 2009

hi, all:
    I want to see the authentication requests in the log file, so I set radiusd.conf as below:
    log_auth = yes
    prefix = /usr/local
    exec_prefix = ${prefix}
    sysconfdir = ${prefix}/etc
    localstatedir = ${prefix}/var
    sbindir = ${exec_prefix}/sbin
    logdir = ${localstatedir}/log/radius
    raddbdir = ${sysconfdir}/raddb
    radacctdir = ${logdir}/radacct
    log_file = ${logdir}/radius.log

    But in radius.log, I can only see something as below:

    Fri Apr 17 16:06:15 2009 : Info: Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will go away soon.
    Fri Apr 17 16:06:15 2009 : Info: rlm_exec: Wait=yes but no output defined. Did you mean output=none?
    Fri Apr 17 16:06:15 2009 : Info: Ready to process requests.

    So,how can I see the authentication requests comes from client?

                                                                    best regard
                                                                     yiyongyun