Cisco WLC does not respect the Expiration of a user on Radius server.

Matthew Carriere matthew.carriere at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:28:25 CEST 2009

Thanks Chris.

Yes the Session-Timeout is the value that is set and appears to be
sent to the Cisco WLC.

The problem is it completely ignores it, if I refresh and try to re-
authenticate it fails, but I still have access.

If I log out and then try it fails and I can't access the wireless.

It appears that my problem is terminating the session while it is
active.

Matthew.