help with dialup_admin

Roger Ham roghax85 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:06:56 CEST 2009

to me no exist /etc/raddb/sql/mysql only ....raddb/

[root at localhost ~]# cd /etc/raddb/
[root at localhost raddb]# ls
acct_users  clients.conf       hints         naslist
preproxy_users  snmp.conf  x99passwd.sample
attrs       dictionary         huntgroups    naspasswd
proxy.conf      sql.conf
certs       eap.conf           ldap.attrmap  oraclesql.conf
radiusd.conf    users
clients     experimental.conf  mssql.conf    postgresql.conf
realms          x99.conf

you no have this files? to can make the tables to the db of dialup_admin?

thanks