buffered-sql detail

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 5 16:05:24 CEST 2009

Gabriel Blanchard wrote:
> is the detail (sql relay) file expected to be in a key value pair format?

  Uh... you have completely confused two different topics.  The "detail"
file is NOT an "sql relay" file.

> Right now my detail file is simply a bunch of SQL statements from the
> sql_log module.

  So... run scripts/radsqlrelay.  That's what it's for.  This is
documented at the top of the "sql_log" module configuration.

> So it obviously doesn't have any vps so it just jumps
> right ahead to cleanup without sending anything to my sql module. I know
> this used to work in a previous 2.x version of Freeradius.

  No, it didn't.  Feeding SQL statements to the "detail" file reader
NEVER worked.