buffered-sql detail

Gabriel Blanchard gabe at teksavvy.ca
Mon Aug 10 19:02:07 CEST 2009

On 10-Aug-09, at 12:36 PM, Alan Buxey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > So am I doing something completely stupid and nobody is telling me
> or
> > something? Every time the SQL server is down or slower than the
> usual,
> > even though I'm using the detail server  configured like below, the
> > entire freeradius daemon blocks. It stops responding to any new
> query
> > until the SQL server comes back up.
>
> which version of FreeRADIUS

radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.7, for host x86_64-unknown-freebsd7.2,
built on Aug  5 2009 at 12:56:04
> and are you sure you arent using SQL in any
> of the other virtual servers (eg for logging, NAS table etc?)

Yes I'm sure. I can also tell since if I remove my buffered-sql server
from sites-enabled everything is fine (besides not logging).

On another note, I'm using the unixodbc driver. Not sure it that has
any impact.

-Gabe