next release?

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Thu Dec 3 15:00:00 CET 2009

> Could you repost the patches to me off list
> and I promise i'll have a look at them tomorrow.

Done - thank you for your time and (continued) willingness to help Arran.

Yesterday, I sent E-mail to 5 other users that previously reported
a problem that *might* be fixed by the bug 17 patch.  Here's
a summary of the responses I've received so far:

1. Still having the problem and is interested in the patch
2. Since they didn't have a solution, they abandoned FreeRadius :-(
3. Interested in testing the patch
4. Still having the problem and is interested in testing
5. No response yet

I'll keep you posted as I get more info.