Module for FreeRADIUS wirtten in C++

krzychk2 krzychk2 at tlen.pl
Tue Jul 21 19:54:01 CEST 2009

Dnia 2009-07-21, wto o godzinie 11:05 +0200, Alan DeKok pisze:
> krzychk2 wrote:
> > I have written a module for FreeRADIUS in C++. Now I have a big problem
> > with compilation.
>
>   C++ adds reserved words like "operator" that are legal to use in C.
And any other. It seems I have to change it by hand.

> > I am not familiar with mixing C with C++ so I would like to ask You for
> > help. I do not want to rewrite my code for C, because it will be such a
> > loss of my work.
>
>   Is C++ really that different for simple modules?
>
>   Alan DeKok.

This module is not so simple. It provides very complex authorization,
authentication and postauthentication methods based on many backend
systems. We want to integrate all this systems into one system with
simple protocol. The simplest way was to write module in JAVA but taking
the advantage of efficiency I have choose C++.

In C the code will not be as consistent as I would like. Other scripting
languages like python or perl - well maybe it is some kind of solution
but now I do not have time for playing with them.

--
krzychk2 <krzychk2 at tlen.pl>