ChangeLog for 2.1.6 question: Make rlm_perl keep tags for tagged attributes in more situations

Alexandr Kovalenko alexandr.kovalenko at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:57:29 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've read ChangeLog for FreeRADIUS 2.1.6 and found there:

 # Make rlm_perl keep tags for tagged attributes in more situations

Could anyone please point me to exact commits/diffs so I can see if
this will fix my issue with tagged attributes, which I experienced -
tagged attributes ERX-Service-Activate,
ERX-Service-Statistics and similar were sent back to NAS without tags.

I had to switch to rlm_python because of this, which is workaround for
me, as long as everything here works using perl, and only this module
uses python.

Thanks in advance.
--
Alexandr Kovalenko