Issue with running command of "radiusd -X" inside the "screen" command

yiyongyun yiyongyun at 126.com
Tue Mar 3 09:13:42 CET 2009

hi, all:

    When I excute the command of "radiusd -X" inside the "screen" command I met the problem of below:
radiusd: error while loading shared libraries: libclntsh.so.10.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
But if I excute the command of "radiusd -X" outside the "screen" command,the command of "radiusd -X" can work very well.
Who can tell me what has happend, thanks!

                                                                    best regard
                                                                     yiyongyun