C++ library for Radius

Nazim Oztahtaci nazim_oztahtaci at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:43:46 CEST 2009

Hello Alan,
Do you mean the library folder inside Radius Src folder? There is a library called radius.c and I can see that there are functions to send packages to radius server. Can we add these libraries to our project cpp file and use these functions to make requests to Radius server from DSS? Or should we make another configurations or a client application on Radius server to get responses?