C++ library for Radius

Nazim Oztahtaci nazim_oztahtaci at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:09:28 CEST 2009

Hello,

I didnt know that this mail list was a forum :) I dont know what kind of questions that new developers should ask to mail list Gabriel. Maybe you can give examples so next time we can use your templates and ask our questions :) because reading someone's (Im sorry) arrogant reply to mail list like this can make other people surprised :) even though they dont know how to write C ;)