Problems with compiling rlm_sql_oracle module

Dan Lark dan.lark at htc.hargray.com
Tue Aug 17 23:14:23 CEST 2010

Since I can get git traffic through my proxy, the git repo does me
absolutely no good. Sorry.

I did look at the new configure file from the git webview and looks like
it would fix my issue. When are you expecting to do a release from the
current git repo?

Since I am looking at doing customized RPM for deployment within my
company, hacking the Makefile is definitely one possibility that I'll
look into.

I really want off of SBR, but Oracle backending is a need to have kind
of thing. UGH!

-dan