FreeRadius 2.1.8 at OpenBSD 4.0

Denis DAmico damicodenis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 02:13:51 CET 2010

Thanks, Alan,
    I did not understood why do you suspect of IPV6 options, but I tried to
edit src/include/autoconf.h changing the line(s):
/* IPv6 address structure */
/* #undef HAVE_STRUCT_IN6_ADDR */

/* IPv6 socket addresses */
/* #undef HAVE_STRUCT_SOCKADDR_IN6 */

    But same "make" error occurred.

    I do not intend to use IPv6 in that project. IPv4 is enough.

    Do you suggest to change to another version of openbsd ? Or to use
freebsd, netbsd ?

Thanks, again.
Denis Damico
D.damico at computer.org