radiusclient thread-safety

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Sun Feb 28 12:25:48 CET 2010

Hi,

I use radiusclient-ng code base, but freeradiusclient has exactly the same code, at least the latest release downloaded from here:

ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/freeradius/freeradius-client-1.1.6.tar.bz2

It's in lib/sendserver.c line 322 (there's only one FD_ISSET)

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.