sql module and radgroup...

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jul 10 07:47:30 CEST 2010

Gabriel Blanchard wrote:
> In all due respect Alan I do think that you do somewhat have an attitude and usually take others input like crap.

  That's a common misunderstanding, unfortunately.  Go read my first
response on this thread.  There is *nothing* in it that could be
construed as "taking input like crap".

  The *response* to my message was name calling and cursing.  When I
pointed out that this wasn't nice, the response was more flames.

  And you blame *me*?

> Pele: Ease off, it's obviously getting nowhere is there no point in trowing more fuel to the fire. If you want that feature that bad, why don't you just code it yourself. It's open source for a reason.

  Which is *exactly* my first response.  Why is it OK for you to say
that, and not me?

  Why aren't you taking Pele to task for his name calling and cursing at me?