Shared Secret questions.

Adam Lewis VNQM87 at motorola.com
Tue Jun 22 21:12:27 CEST 2010

I also have a question about shared secret. Namely: how do I get the
freeRADIUS client to support shared secrets larger than 48 characters? I
tried increasing the size of MAX_SECRET_LENGTH in freeradius-client.h but
this did not help. It is possible that fitting the client into our embedded
environment, I may have broken something but I tested radclient (against
microsoft 2008 server) and it didn't work either.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Adam.