Fwd: Specifying sql instance to use for huntgroup group lookup

Doug Warner doug at warner.fm
Wed Jun 23 03:39:37 CEST 2010

I found that all SQL instances would register themselves to handle the
Sql-Group processing even if they couldn't.  I've attached a patch that only
attaches the instance to process Sql-Group if group_membership_list is set.
I'm not sure if this is the best method for doing this or whether a new
variable is called for, but thought I would share this regardless.

-Doug