FW: EAP_TLS

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon May 17 11:48:41 CEST 2010

Harshil Anil Kumar Shah wrote:
> I wanted to modify EAP-TLS protocol available in Freeradius.  I found
> two files in src/modules/rlm_eap/libeap directory: *eap_tls.c *and
> *tls.c*. Can you please guide me to understand the code and which file
> does which functionality?

  The comments in the code should make it clear.

  If you're asking for a detailed design document, none exists.  And
there isn't enough time to write one.

  The code should be *reasonably* clear to anyone familiar with C.  i.e.
if you don't understand the code, you shouldn't be modifying it.

  If you have *specific* questions about things you want to do, we can
help.  But we can't explain the code.  You have it, and it's well
commented.  Go read it.