radiusd -d help

Rashard Roberts grroberts at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:36:08 CET 2010

I have installed freeradius successfully under /etc.  I was inform by
supervise to install under /opt/freeradius instead.  I was informed to use
radiusd -d to tell the freeradius server where to look for the configuration
files, but I am not familar with the handle -d.  I am just doing
authentication against an AD server.  I know that I am going to need
sbm.conf and krb5.conf files in order to run freeradius succesfully, but
they are in the /etc directory and freeradius is in the /opt directory. So
how do I tell freeradius where to find these files if freeradius is install
in a completely different directory using radiusd -d?