Logging Access-Request and Access-Accept Pairs

Gyanendra Kumar gyanku at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 02:24:36 CEST 2010

Hi List:

I need to log successful access-request and access-accept radius pairs. This
is 2.1.9 version of free radius. This is working as proxy and here I am
logging. I have all the logging code and everything the only thing is when
there is access-challenge there are multiple access-request which I want to
avoid logging.

Is there way using functions in packet.c or radius.c to log things only once
for successfull access-request and access-accept pairs.

Thanks in advance.

-Gyanendra