accounting and Autorization script with mysql

dragoalato1988 dragoalato1988 at hotmail.it
Mon Aug 22 20:34:58 CEST 2011

Hello, sorry for my English. I write from italy.
I ask for help, and advice to solve my problem.
I need to implement a script freeradius rlm_sql or modification that allows
me to access or deny users.
access must be managed by reading the tables in the database: profile, user.

in practice the user table has the following fields.
ID -  USERNAME  - PASSWORD - NAME - PROFILE -    EXPIRED   -
1  - pinco.pallino -    pallino     - marco -  admin  - 29-12-2011

profile in the table but there are characteristics of the profile and other
data to be sent to the NAS as a fixed IP address
ID - ProfileName - DATADOWNLOAD - DATAUPLOAD
1 -    admin       - 2353535            -   2662625

from these tables, I would like freeradius user reads and see if the user
is. if there is control the password. if it reads the exact profile and
profile is in the table to read its features.

I thought I'd make a change to rlm_sql, and I'm starting to study there
perl.
I ask you to help or advice on the best choice. thanks to all the aid you
give me.