dialup_admin php3 vs. php

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Thu Jan 13 12:48:27 CET 2011

Hi,

> If there are any requests/bugs about dialup admin i 'd be happy to
> take a look at them. The code is a bit old just because most of the
> functionality is already there.

Well, if you insist :-)

One thing I found missing is that the ORDER BY is always ascending
(accounting_query page). Which is bad if you want the latest n logins,
where you order by login time, and which will give you the n oldest
logins instead.

I found that our staff exclusively wants descending order in all their
queries, so I just hard-coded the "ORDER BY ... *DESC* " SQL in the
source. Having this as a flippable option in the GUI, and a configurable
default value for it would be nice.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--