A question of "fr_debug_flag"

Cai Fa hellofacaige at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 09:15:15 CET 2011

Hi All,
I upgraded my freeradius from 1 to 2. When do eap-tls authenticate, the
radiusd crashed in debug mode.
After debug the code, I found the following code which didn't appear in
version 1.
*int eaplist_add(rlm_eap_t *inst, EAP_HANDLER *handler)
    if (fr_debug_flag) {
        check_handler_t *check = rad_malloc(sizeof(*check));

        check->inst = inst;
        check->handler = handler;
        check->trips = handler->trips;
        request_data_add(request, inst, 0, check, check_handler);
}*

In function request_free, it would call "*this->free_opaque(this->opaque);*",
this is actually  "*check_handler*".
The process crashed in "*rbtree_finddata()*".

Could anyone tell me why add these code in new version?