radmin - infinite loop

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Tue Jul 5 12:31:59 CEST 2011

>   See github.  I've pushed a bunch of patches to fix all of this

Thanks Alan. A couple of minor suggestions:

(1) If sock->uid_name or sock->gid_name are not provided, I can't see where
sock->uid or sock->gid get a value - so I'm guessing they get zero.

However, if they were initialised to -1 instead, then you could use fchown()
to set just the uid or the gid (if only one were set in the config file).
AFAICS, you have to provide both now to get the fchown() to run.

(2) If both 'uid' and 'gid' are set, might it not be better to allow the
user in if they match either? At the moment they have to match both.

Regards,

Brian.