Patch to fix PPTP CHAP failure due to unknown-attribute problem

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Tue Jul 5 21:18:43 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 12:20:30PM -0500, freeradius developer/user identity wrote:
> Thank you for your prompt reply! It turns out that the dictionary
> files for *radiusclient* are different from those for freeradius *server*
> in subtle ways.
>   (c/o http://wiki.freeradius.org/Radiusclient)

Oh I see. Sorry, I wasn't even aware of that, and I've no idea if it's even
supported any more.

I notice that the 'snapshots' link on that page points to an ftp server in
Turkey which doesn't have any content:

ftp> cd pub/freeradius
550 Can't change directory to pub/freeradius: No such file or directory

All freeradius (server) development has moved to git - it's currently at
version 2.1.11.

Regards,

Brian.