Repeatable problem with Client-Shortname

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jun 23 23:04:05 CEST 2011

On 06/23/2011 09:54 PM, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:

>> If it's in a RADIUS packet, it's real.  Others are sometimes real,
>> sometimes not.  See the source.
>>
>> Or, if someone adds documentation, that would be wonderful.
>
> Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a system where users and
> developers could both contribute content, quickly and easily, without
> having to learn GIT, in a format that closely resembles plaintext.

;o)

In this particular case, I think it would be more wonderful if we jiggle
the FR innards to consistently handle this; it beats a wiki page saying:
"This attribute can be used bare here, but this attribute needs to be
expanded here".

Unless anyone can think of a reason not to, I'll take a look at this
tomorrow / next week; it doesn't look terribly hard to solve.