答复: Server key exchange

Yan Zhang yzhang at sychip.com.cn
Wed Mar 30 08:19:21 CEST 2011

Hi, Alan DeKok,
Sorry, I didn't explain clearly.
My meaning is that server key exchange is one of step of SSL handshake protocol, but I can't find it in my authentication procedure with freeradius server. So I would like to know if any configuration can be set in server or not.

I sow rsa_key_exchange = no in the server debug log, so I tried to use it, but no function to server key exchange.

Regards,
Yan