Error for mismatched brackets

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Wed May 25 13:59:09 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:53:19AM +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:
>   I've also added rlm_replicate.  See raddb/modules/replicate.

Very neat!

One thought:

                        for (i = 0; i < sizeof(packet->vector); i++) {
                                packet->vector[i] = fr_rand() & 0xff;
                        }

If you are replicating auth packets, won't it break CHAP if you don't copy
the message authenticator from the request?  (Since it holds the CHAP
challenge)

My main application for this is accounting, but I'm now quite interested in
being able to replicate a stream of auth requests to a test server too.

Regards,

Brian.