Need help on testing freeradius (problems with radclient)...

artaxerxe mapandrei at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:52:44 CET 2011

Hello!
A had freeradius installed via apt-get into my ubuntu 11.04. Because I need
to install it with JRadius module, I decided to install it from source code
(via configure, make, make install).
After some issues, I achieved it well, with radiusd running in my machine.
Trying to configure my /etc/raddb/users so that I can test it, I get this
error when I try to run radtest:

> radtest "John Doe" hello 127.0.0.1 0 radiussecret
/usr/local/bin/radclient: error while loading shared libraries:
libfreeradius-radius-2.2.0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

Can anybody help me on this?