rlm_protobuf as alternative rlm_rest: Re: Backporting rlm_rest to 2.1.x

Ruslan Shevchenko ruslan at shevchenko.kiev.ua
Sun Aug 12 13:22:34 CEST 2012

  btw,  you can look on freeradius-protobif module, which have
functionality very close
to rlm_rest (generic bridge but for protobuf over http  instead rest)
and have supported branch for freeradius-2.1
(see  https://github.com/rssh/rlm_protobuf/ - master is compatible
with 3.0,  freeradius-2.1.x - with 2.1.x)
This work in production for my of one clients.