First steps in 3.0

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Tue Aug 14 11:51:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

>   If you're running it from the build directory, you need to set
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  The need to set that is some of the reason why libtool
> has such deep and bizarre magic.

Cool. That worked.

>   There are some caveats, the "raddb" directory hasn't been updated to
> use the new build system.  So you'll have to handle that manually.

No problem at all. I could re-use my 2.1.12 config with very minimal
adaptations - moved user/group/allow_core_dumps into security { } and
added empty post-auth { } and accounting { } stanzas to my sql modules.
They didn't do real accounting or post-auth before, so no need to
convert actual statements.

These changes are even backward compatible as they are ignored by 2.1.
So I have one single SVN version of the config files which will start
2.1 or 3.0. Pretty nice.

So, now that I'm at "Ready to process requests" I'll run some auth stuff
through...

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER