Radsec auth and acct on same port

Вячеслав Адаманов adamanov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:31:42 CEST 2012

Today compiled last git master and get:

>   listen {
>        type = "auth+acct"
>   /opt/freeradius/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/tls[7]: Invalid type "auth+acct" in listen section.

  host sbin # ./radiusd -Xv
  radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.0, for host i686-pc-linux-gnu, built
on Aug 21 2012 at 10:24:18
  Copyright (C) 1999-2011 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.
  PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
  You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
  GNU General Public License.
  For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT.

  Functionality: accounting, authentication, coa, control-socket,
detail, dhcp, dynamic clients, proxy, regex-posix, session-management,
stats, tcp, TLS, unlang, vmps,

Best regards, Vyacheslav

--
Vyacheslav Adamanov