LDAP Accounting

Olivier Beytrison olivier at heliosnet.org
Mon Dec 10 09:25:50 CET 2012

On 10.12.2012 01:33, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> Just pushed up a few patches to add LDAP accounting.
>
> Not well tested, but managed to modify attributes in my test directory.

I'll do some more testing. I've raised a use case for this during my
sleep this night ;) I'll test it out as soon as the cfree issue is gone.

> https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/8a62cce4a224c03b5b5fe40cc308215c1d1b5c5e
>
> For the moment it doesn't support adding new LDAP objects, just modifying existing ones. If someone really really wants that I could take a look at adding it.

you're sure? it looks like we can do += which trigger a ldapmodify with
LDAP_MOD_ADD. same goes for -=

Olivier

--

 Olivier Beytrison
 Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
 Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org