FR3 segfault (continued...)

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Dec 10 14:14:47 CET 2012

hi,

..still on the path of the cause of the segfault. I put a suspicion on the TLS
code feature new in 3.x - so disabled the virtual server that does TLS proxying....and
just went to old school RADIUS for remote proxying.... the bad news is that there
was still a segfault...the good news , I guess, is that without the TLS module, the server
can run with -X - and therefore single threaded....so the cause of the crash might be slightly
less opaque - have uploaded the relevant GDB output etc to bugs.freeradius.org

(did find another fault too....is triggered in a different code path...in EAP section it
seems....not related to the usual pre_proxy to proxy handling....have uploaded the
relevant GDB of that too - bugs.freeradius.org)

...wont be long until we've squished these show stoppers.

alan