Support for multi-valued attributes in rlm_cache

Olivier Beytrison olivier at heliosnet.org
Thu Dec 27 10:41:33 CET 2012

Hi,

I've been working the past days on adding support for multi-valued
attributes in rlm_cache.

Before I send a pull request, I'll be glad if you could review my work
and report if I need to correct anything.

What's currently supported :

  attr <op> 'string value'
  attr <op> "xlat expanded value"
  attr :=|+= attr-name

Code available here :
https://github.com/olivierbeytrison/freeradius-server/tree/rlm_cache-update

I also wanted to know if it is "allowed" to have multiple identical
attributes with the SET operator in a list. When are enforced the logic
behind the operators ? when the radius packet is being crafted ?

Regards,
Olivier B
--

 Olivier Beytrison
 Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
 Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org