New build system in "master" branch

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jan 23 21:11:52 CET 2012

Alan Buxey wrote:
> duh.....yes, run the configure stuff again.

  OK.  The new system is fast, which makes me happier.  Watching the
directories scroll by during a recursive "make" was getting tiring.
Doing a rebuild in less than 0.5s is much better than doing it in 10s.

> okay... but the build is currently failing on:
> tls.c:1076: error: 'OCSP_REQ_CTX' undeclared (first use in this function)

  <sigh>  You have an older version of OpenSSL.

  I've pushed a fix.  It means that the "timeout" feature won't work for
you.