Query regarding running radexample to connect to radiusd serverover ipv6

Harshit Shah harshit.shah at exfo.com
Mon Jul 2 18:21:43 CEST 2012

Hello Phil,

I was also able to connect to radius server through radclient over ipv6.

But here i am trying to say i tried with one of the sample provided in radiusclient/src folder of radius client code.

file name: radexample.c

once you compile it and try to login over ipv6 it gives an error while it works fine over ipv6.

Regards,
Harshit