Git repository (Unstaged changes)

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Wed Nov 14 17:49:50 CET 2012

On 14 Nov 2012, at 16:44, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 14/11/12 16:27, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>
>> Ok cherry-picked 8f90e2174e15790b2b26a45bc2997b126317b67d over to v2.x.x branch.
>
> Cool. A bit of dancing around with stash/reset and I've got a repo I can actually "git checkout" in again ;o)
>
> Git really does contain a sufficiency of rope to hang... well, pretty much everyone!

Yes. What's weird is I actually removed the contents of my working directory and did a git reset --hard HEAD to make sure everything was fresh, right after I did that commit, and these line ending issues didn't show up, I have no idea why.

Apologies for the issues. Hopefully it'll all be sorted now.

-Arran