boilermake n stuff

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Wed Nov 21 23:43:47 CET 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:35:24PM +0000, alan buxey wrote:
> >   Go through the scripts/*mk, and remove the @ from the build rules.
> > Run them again.  Then find the one where jlibtool complains, and run
> > that under valgrind.
>
> i've removed the leading @'s from the .mk files...but the output looks
> exactly the same

You need to remove the leading @s from primarily
scripts/boiler.mk, but also the other .mk files in there - that
definitely gets all the make output here.

I assume you built with --enable-boilermake?

Matthew

(Finding it hard to resist the temptation to recommend that you
should instead just upgrade to Debian ;-) )

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>