boilermake n stuff

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Nov 22 10:02:37 CET 2012

Hi,
> alan buxey wrote:
> > hows this?

further..... now problems with install before I can run:

Making install in src/modules/rlm_perl...
install:  src/modules/rlm_perl/example.pl does not exist
gmake[7]: *** [install-scripts] Error 1
gmake[6]: *** [install] Error 2
gmake[5]: *** [rlm_perl] Error 2
gmake[4]: *** [install] Error 2
gmake[3]: *** [modules] Error 2
gmake[2]: *** [install] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** [src] Error 2
make: *** [install] Error 2

('fixed' by just removing the example.pl call from the Makefile/all.mk in rlm_perl
but needs looking at)

then...

/usr/local/src/freeradius-server/install-sh -c -m 755    checkrad.pl		/usr/sbin/checkrad
install:  checkrad.pl does not exist
gmake[4]: *** [install] Error 1
gmake[3]: *** [main] Error 2
gmake[2]: *** [install] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** [src] Error 2
make: *** [install] Error 2

(once again, 'fixed' by removing the calls from Makefile/all.mk in src/main

server runs - but is a low slower than before..and takes much more CPU - I guess these
are the developer changes made to HEAD...so i'll need to turn some of thos e things off....let
GCC optimize etc  (just using --with-developer=no doesnt appear to work....)

alan