aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Oct 27 13:49:53 CEST 2012
I managed to find an hour or two in between various things. I've
taken a look at the proxy code, and added some fixes in "master".
To be polite, I didn't quite understand the previous code. So... I've
deleted things, and simplified other things. The result is that the
"zombie" home server detection should be better.
I don't know if it fixes the "crash on dead home server" issue that
people were seeing. I wasn't able to reproduce that. But, the relevant
code is now different. So I hope it's fixed.
As always, blame Arran for any bugs. :)
More information about the Freeradius-Devel