rlm_rediswho with spaces

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Oct 30 03:21:11 CET 2012

On 2012-10-29, at 10:47 PM, Brian Candler <B.Candler at pobox.com> wrote:
> Well, I just wondered under what circumstances the server might stop
> answering queries

  Stop blaming the server.  The log message says that the rediswho module is blocking. So.... The rediswho module is the one blocking the server.

> If a particular server thread becomes unresponsive, is there some
> functionality in the core which kills that thread and starts a new one? Or
> would the server eventually grind to a halt?

  You can't really kill threads. Doing that leads to memory leaks, open file descriptors, permanently locked mutexes, etc.

   Make sure that your databases don't take the server down.